Re: Default ISA/tuning flags for GCC, --enable-kernel= level for glibc

On Monday, 26 January 2009 at 17:31, Robert Scheck wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > supported, and there are setups where the kernel cannot be upgraded at all
> > (e.g. Virtuozzo/OpenVZ VPSes or kernels with custom patches which have not
> > been ported to the latest version yet).
>
> Since when do we care about third party? We have KVM,

Does KVM work on CPUs that don't support hardware virtualization? According
to its wiki, it doesn't, so users of older CPUs (for example, me) can't use
it. Do you have any alternatives for me in Fedora?

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."