Lack of update information

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 22:14:01 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 14:07 -0800, Chris Weyl wrote:

> And that's exactly what we are (or should be) doing; we just don't
> write an essay about it afterwards :-)

Did you actually read the link?

* Package Maintainers should not push every single upstream update to
all branches. Examine the changes in each upstream release and ask if
the update is worth download and update time for many users. For
upstreams that update very often with many small updates, consider
waiting and updated only when the amount of changes is worth updating.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!