Re: Lack of update information

Denis Leroy wrote:

I find it unreasonable to ask of package maintainers to take the role of technical writers. Anything beyond copy/pasting will widen the gap between packages maintained by native english speakers and packages that aren't. ChangeLog typically contains a large number of fairly detailed technical changes that has no place in the RPM spec log or in bodhi. i think it's unreasonable to ask anything more that a comment such as 'bug fix release' or 'introduces some new features'.

Adding a reference and a sentence or two does not need any technical writer. Besides, being a technical writer isn't that hard. I was one for a while.

Rahul