Re: Request Info & Help

Roopesh Majeti,

Don't wory, if you don't know where to get information, I also was unhappy and felt like in the film "I am Legend" with "WILL SMITH", desert and very agressive ambient.   The solution is: just don't feeed some agresive and wild animals, and all will be ok.   I also don't know where is the right place to start, but there are many ways to get what you need.  One of them is:

=====>  http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

First if you don't have Utorrent get it, it is free.  Then, at that address you download a smal file(.torrent) responsable for getting the CD/DVD in the address above.   This file will be used by Utorrent and guarantee that you get a perfect CD/DVD copy.    After, search in this CD/DVD that you downloaded, a "readme" file, that explains how to do installation.

My be someone could show shomething better, but now you have a start, that works.
I think that this is what you need, otherwise let me now, please.   I hope that they undersatand that cooperation is better than competition, and that we are at the same side.

Ps:  I spent 1 minute to write this E-mail.

Hope to see you later,
Lucélio.

2009/1/27 Frank Murphy <frankly3d fedoraproject org>
Roopesh Majeti wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Not sure if this is the right group to send the email.
> When i tried to download the Fedora 10 iso from the following link :
>
> http://ftp.iitm.ac.in/fedora/releases/10/Live/i686/F10-i686-Live.iso

Use another mirror, there doesn't appear to be an iso at that link

Frank