Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

Robert Scheck wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
-1

This is borderline insane.
There is no voting. That is left to FESCo and you are not being specific.

We're not at FESCo here, we're at a mailing list. Or is there a Guideline
aka best practice which is not suggesting us doing so?

Sure, the best practise would be to give specific feedback as requested explicitly but the mailing list guidelines doesn't cover this. Use your best judgement ;-)

Rahul