Re: Call for Ruby package maintainer

Akira TAGOH wrote:
Hi,

I'm still trying to have a time to work on our ruby package,
but failing so far. so I'm considering to find any good
person out to work on that to make it better. I could work
together as co-maintainer though, please let me know if
anyone is interested in and can actively maintain.

Are you talking ruby itself, or just "a" ruby package?

-Jeroen