Moblin 2 and Fedora

Hi All,

I noticed Intel has announced [1] the first alpha of Moblin 2 which
from memory and by the look of it is based on Fedora [2].

I'm wondering what the outcome of the discussions with them was about
basing it on upstream Fedora and if anyone knows what the differences
are between the source repos [2] and that of base Fedora are?

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://moblin.org/community/blogs/tshureih/2009/announcing-moblin-v2-core-alpha-release
[2] http://repo.moblin.org/moblin/releases/test/alpha1/