Re: Lack of update information

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 14:38 -0800, Chris Weyl wrote:
 If "being difficult to be difficult" means "showing a counter-example
to something stated as fact", then, alright, that's me.

Bodhi doesn't generate them itself, but neither does it have to be a
manual task.  Reusing existing information through automation
effectively negates that; much like pointing at existing upstream
changelogs would negate having to regurgiate them somewhere else.

You're just nit-picking raul's use of the term 'manual'.  Rahul meant
(correct me if I'm wrong here rahul) that bodhi doesn't self generate
that information. Period.

Correct. Scripting doesn't change that. It just makes it easier.

Rahul