Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

Josh Boyer wrote:

Please do not dissuade people from expressing their opinion.

I will note that specifics are certainly more helpful that simple +/-1
emails.

I encourage people to express their opinion but not as votes but as more directed commentary. Votes are far less helpful if at all.

Rahul