Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Yes, it's evident: You are presuming your proposal to be useful and do not want to listen to anybody not sharing your view.

I have considered all the feedback given. Yours didn't convey much information beyond the fact that you didn't like it which I am already aware from earlier discussions as well.

Rahul