Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

>> Please be specific in your comments and try and be constructive. Thank you.
>
> Nobody reads these anyway,

I do (should I feel ashamed or something ? :-/)

> so what's the point? Yum's changelog plugin is
> much more useful than this proposal will ever be.

Actually, that's my fallback when no infos are provided in PK.

But that doesn't take away the fact that having infos in PK would be
really nice :)

About the proposed guideline, well, I can't say if it will be a burden
with the huge number of packages I maintain (yes, 4, not sure my
opinion matters ^^), but I've always felt "hey, what should I write in
this field in Bohdi ?" (didn't even know it was what would appear in
PK), so this would at least be some indications on what I'll try to
write in the future.

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin