Re: PackageKit application icons

rvinyard cs nmsu edu wrote:
I was just noticing that several of the applications in pkg-application
(the PackageKit app) have cool app-specific icons (it really makes the
experience much better).

So my question question is... how did they get there, and how do I add
them for the packages I maintain? I've searched on the fedoraproject.org
wiki to no avail.

My understanding is that they are picked up (along with executable names) from the desktop files (foo.desktop). When you are including a desktop file for your package, make sure you include a icon as well.

Rahul