Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 23:35 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>  Some examples:
>       * Recently I updated some of the Xfce 4.6 packages. One of them
>         was approved without _any_ docs.
>       * A package was approved with more then 19 missing deps on
>         binaries.
>       * A font package was approved although it contained another font
>
> I'm not giving the bz # now because I don't want to point fingers. If
> you are interested, contact me off-list.

I am interested, as it means we have reviewers who need to be re-taught
how to review.  Their sponsors should be made aware of this too.  We
shouldn't be afraid to call out questionable behavior, this is open
source after all, and peer review is key.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!