Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Maybe but I am optimistic that most maintainers would want to do a good job
> and are going to be considerate of the needs of users. My primary goal is to
> help new maintainers rather than force a few opposing ones.

Are we confident that the bulk of the updates without information are
being produced by maintainers from your target audience?

All I know for sure is that some updates dont have enough information.
Is this primarily a problem for newer maintainers? I don't know.  Then
your goal to focus on new maintainers might not significantly impact
the problem.

I simply don't know enough about how widespread this is, and the
demographics of the maintainers responsible.

-jef