Re: Draft: simple update description guidelines

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
s/are free to/should/ ;-)
(...or 'are expected to')

For such minor corrections, please feel free to edit the wiki directly.

It was meant as a suggestion :-). Besides, I can't edit the wiki.

Ok, fixed. Getting a account is just a click through process now, btw.

http://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts

If it still involves the CLA (which it did last I remember checking)... then I still can't edit the wiki.

(If not, I need to reset my password one of these days :-).)

--
Matthew
"It's impossible! But... do-able."