Scrubbing boot.iso from CD1 and DVD

Chris Snook csnook at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 05:27:54 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 00:24 -0500, Chris Snook wrote:
>>
>> Have we relaxed the checks that make the installer bail out if your boot.iso
>> doesn't precisely match what's in your repo?  If not, decoupling them in the
>> downloads will create a lot of pain for a lot of people.
>
> Yes, a while ago now.

In that case, I have no objection.  In the interest of convenience, it might be
nice to put them on a separate rescue CD (making yet more room on the install
set) since there tends to be an overlap between the sorts of people who use
boot.iso and the sorts of people who use the rescue environment.

-- Chris