Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
> Don't you think that different packages and packagers have different
> needs and packagers should be able to choose the restrictions for their
> own packages?

I don't question that.

But I am not satisfied with how provenpackager currently works at all. And
the last changes or in-queue changes won't solve the issue. That is what I
am claiming about with my provenpackager karma proposal.

Greetings,
  Robert