Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 29.01.2009, 08:26 +0100 schrieb Nicolas Mailhot:
> Le mercredi 28 janvier 2009 à 23:35 +0100, Christoph Wickert a écrit :
>
> >       * A font package was approved although it contained another font
>
> And this was caught in review before the approval and fixed before cvs
> import. So go search your quality problems somewhere else.

Both Sven and me corrected my statement already hours before you wrote
that mail. Please go search the list before posting.

To clarify: I have no problems with "fix that before import" in general,
but IMHO for a wrong source it's something different, because a lot of
things can not be checked or the checks are useless.

Regards,
Christoph