Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

2009/1/29 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net>:

>>> Why do you assume I didn't check the correct source before approval?
>>
>> You might have checked the source, but how do you compare it's md5 to
>> something that's not there? Or how do you compare the timestamp of the
>> source in the SRPM, if it's not there?
>
> I actually knew the exact file source Sven would use because he had
> packaged a related font from the same upstream two days before.

No one is really doubting that. But, it's all about *documenting* what
you did (and what you didn't) in the review. That's the most important
reason for the existence of a a review ticket at all.

--
Thomas Moschny <thomas moschny gmail com>