Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 11:58 +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>  For example I just found out that one of the people I sponsor is proven
> packager. Of course I do trust him, otherwise I would not have sponsored
> him, but I doubt that 2 packages (!) and 3 months of experience are
> enough for a proven packager.
>
> This shows that Jesse's proposal is pretty much useless, because it is
> weaker then the previous set of rules, no matter if it was 5 or 8
> packages.

My proposal is to seed provenpackager with people who are /sponsors/.
It has absolutely nothing to do with how many packages you have.  How is
this weaker?  How would my suggested seeding lead to your people being
in provenpackager?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!