Re: Reminder: Do not use trademarks in Summary or Description

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> Please, if you're a packager, take a moment and go read this:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Trademarks_in_Summary_or_Description

Hope you don't mind the discussion on-list; I thought further examples might help.

I have to packages that are for configuring Logitech Harmony remotes.  That's
all they do - they don't support any other devices.

The summaries for them are:
concordance: Software to program the Logitech® Harmony® remote control
libconcord: Library to talk to Logitech® Harmony® universal remote controls

So, under this new guideline should I just remove the ®'s?  Is the rest of the
information safe?

-Doug