Re: Reminder: Do not use trademarks in Summary or Description

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Trademarks_in_Summary_or_Description

> Hope you don't mind the discussion on-list; I thought further examples
> might help.
> The summaries for them are:
> concordance: Software to program the Logitech® Harmony® remote control
> libconcord: Library to talk to Logitech® Harmony® universal remote
> controls

> So, under this new guideline should I just remove the ®'s?

As one who was also bitten by this, my understanding is... yes.

Even better would be to consider avoiding the use of those (possibly
trademarked) terms altogether.

-- Rex