Re: Reminder: Do not use trademarks in Summary or Description

Rex Dieter wrote:
>> So, under this new guideline should I just remove the ®'s?
>
> As one who was also bitten by this, my understanding is... yes.
>
> Even better would be to consider avoiding the use of those (possibly
> trademarked) terms altogether.

It'd be nice, but since this software *only* works with this specific hardware
it would be best if the user could search for "logitech" and/or "harmony" to
find it rather than a generic description like "software that can program a
remote control".

-Doug