Re: Moblin 2 and Fedora

Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

I noticed Intel has announced [1] the first alpha of Moblin 2 which
from memory and by the look of it is based on Fedora [2].

Yes but Intel doesn't seem interested in pushing any changes back to Fedora.

I'm wondering what the outcome of the discussions with them was about
basing it on upstream Fedora and if anyone knows what the differences
are between the source repos [2] and that of base Fedora are?

No idea but have you tried asking in the Moblin mailing lists? They should know better.

Rahul