Re: Orphan: mt-daapd

W. Michael Petullo schrieb:
> The mt-daapd package is now an orphan. I have decided to stop maintaining
> the package because I am now using my own dmapd software. Dmapd supports
> DPAP in addition to DAAP. I hope to create a dmapd package for Fedora
> in the near term.

Do you know that your website is blocked by Google "may harm your
computer"
(http://www.google.com/interstitial?url=http://www.flyn.org/projects/dmapd/index.html).?
Just found out by searching for dmapd.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)