Re: Validity of the CD size limit nowadays [Re: Features/ArchitectureSupport - changing what we build for]

drago01 wrote:
> That's not about kernels, we should move away from a CD atleast for
> x86_64 instead of not shipping useful apps for size reasons (ex:
> OO.org)

OO.o still has no working KDE 4 integration, and we don't even have the KDE
3 integration packaged, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea to put it
on the KDE spin anyway. KOffice 2 is the way to go in the long run.

        Kevin Kofler