Re: Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

On 01/31/2009 10:35 PM, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

And I guess the same goes for all the matlab analysis code that is
floating around...even though matlab is proprietary.
octave is GPL and we ship it so your reasoning here does not work :)

anyway, I rest my case. I have ovm in my enterprise repo for a month and I hope Chitlesh will not be discouraged by this lack of understanding from our peers.

   manuel