Re: Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Manuel Wolfshant
<wolfy nobugconsulting ro> wrote:
> octave is GPL and we ship it so your reasoning here does not work :)

gdl is mostly compatible with idl   octave is mostly compatible with
matlab... they are not equivalent  people I maintain linux systems for
write code that won't run with either.  Such is life.

-jef