Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Hi Kevin,

   > It was because you (plural) didn't want to listen to my
   > arguments, you were just eager to shoot my proposal down no
   > matter what.

I think this is your 60th post to this thread, in the four days that
it's been going.  I don't have anything to say about the thread
itself, but I'd encourage you to take a break from the thread and
consider what else you think it's important to add to it.

This is just advice, naturally; I'm interested in ways that we can
use this list more constructively.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>