Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

On 01/07/09 00:22, inode0 wrote:
<snip>

So if the community agreed to these two changes, which seem reasonable
to me, then what? Well, I think at this point we hit the real wall in
this debate, but I really don't think we can avoid the subsequent
requests for more equal treatment by refusing to call GNOME GNOME.

John

+1

Frank