New maintainer needed: dumpasn1, freedroid, http_ping, id3v2, pscan, zzuf

I have released ownership of the following packages I haven't used in a while
and don't feel like maintaining just for the fun of it.  They're all simple,
very low maintenance ones, in good shape (no open bugs and otherwise), and up
to date with latest upstream versions.

dumpasn1
freedroid
http_ping
id3v2
pscan
zzuf

I may end up keeping an eye on some of these every now and then later unless a
new maintainer appears.  No promises though.