Re: rawhide report: 20090702 changes

Rahul Sundaram pisze:
> On 07/02/2009 08:51 PM, David wrote:
>
>> I disagree that Fedora should be packaging books, both of these can
>> easily be downloaded via web.
>> Why package something that has no dependencies?
>
> We package hundreds of things that have no dependencies and can be
> downloaded easily via web including fonts. That is not a argument.
>
> Rahul

I think the main point here should be what advantage does packaging
books have. Are there any book readers that look into
/usr/share/yourfavouritebook by default? If not, I think that's actually
easier to open a file you have lying on your desktop or your docs dir
(where your recently opened files most likely are) than to dig through
the filesystem.

Julian