Re: rawhide report: 20090702 changes

Kevin Kofler, Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:07:39 +0200:
> It's also a hard decision where to draw the line: will you accept a PDF
> of Jules Verne's Around the World in 80 Days (which is in the public
> domain) as well? What exact criteria make Dive into Python OK and Around
> the World in 80 Days not?

And even more seriously ... sword (library for retrieval and search
through big texts used mainly by Biblical software like bibletime or
xiphos) could really use some texts ... Biblical program without any
content seems kind of bare, and I think KJV is distributable just fine.

Matěj