packaging fix in boost

Hi,

recently we've (that's "we" as in me and Benjamin Kosnik, not a royal "we") broken up boost to sub-packages in Fedora Rawhide, but we forgot to drop a filelist at the main boost package, intended as an umbrella over all the sub-packages. So in the end, main boost package was still as big as it always was and all benefits (and bugs) that the split could bring were lost. Meh.

boost-1.39.0-3.fc12 that should fix the above is being built right now. Maintainers of dependent packages, especially those that are known to be on the Live CD, might want to consider a rebuild.

Thanks,
PM