Re: (A)synchronous file operations & xdg-open

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Colin Walters<walters verbum org> wrote:
> I think the easiest fix here is for the app not to delete the
> temporary file immediately after the helper exits.  Just write it in
> $TMPDIR and let tempreaper come along and eat it later.

I am an XEmacs developer, and I would like to fix this upstream.  We
may have users on systems with xdg-open but without tmpreaper.  I'll
take that discussion to the upstream list, however.  Thanks for the
suggestion.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/