Re: Dracut now has a wiki page in the Fedora wiki...

On 07/03/2009 10:18 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 23:22 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

It would be nice if someone who actually who's primary language is
English reviews and fixes potential ken lee entry's i've made.

I did a copyedit on the page, correcting a few errors, using lists and
templates more consistently, moving most of the 'introduction' into a
named section so it doesn't eat up the entire top of the page, using
links to User pages for the author list and just generally cleaning up.
Hope you find it an improvement. Thanks for working on this!

I manage to catch Harald on irc yesterday he gladly filled me in what was needed on the report against this component so with swift action I created the page which leaves us with one less component to worry about now we only have ca 6999 to go...

JBG