Re: Mass-Package Orphanage

NJ> Horde:

All of these packages (horde, imp, ingo, jeta, kronolith, turba) are
PHP-based webapps, which should strike fear into most maintainers.  I
happen to be co-maintainer so I guess I've been promoted, although
honestly I haven't had time to put much effort into these packages
either.

So, I'm pretty sure I can't be the only person in Fedora who cares
about these packages.  They need at least two maintainers, preferably
three.  Please feel free to pile on.

 - J<