Re: Better ways to format USB disks (file fomats etc)

Maybe I should clarify my use case experience. After I used GParted to
format the HDD to ext3 (and ext4 later) I tried to create a folder on
the HDD. I could not do this as a normal user, only as root. When I
formatted the HDD to ntfs I could create folders and files. I want the
ntfs behavior.