Re: Feature proposal: Extended Life Cycle Support

2009/7/4 Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com>:
> I wanted to draw your attention to a feature I've proposed for Fedora 12,
> mysteriously called Extended Life Cycle.
>
> You can find more details at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Extended_Life_Cycle

Perhaps a way to do this would be to identify what the latest and
greatest is that users want and make _that_ run on Centos. Here's my
list:

OO.org
Firefox
Thunderbird
Evolution with MAPI connector
GNOME-RDP
Amarok

I can only see MAPI being a problem requiring some Samba 4 stuff.

Honestly, I'm impressed by your persistence but I think simply trying
to re-instate Fedora Legacy (which it sounds like this is what you are
trying to do) is doomed to permanent failure.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown