Re: Feature proposal: Extended Life Cycle Support

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:13:07 +0100, Christopher Brown
<snecklifter gmail com>
wrote:
> Honestly, I'm impressed by your persistence but I think simply trying
> to re-instate Fedora Legacy (which it sounds like this is what you are
> trying to do) is doomed to permanent failure.

I love your argumentation behind this statement;

Why do you think it's doomed exactly? Is it reasoning following the past
Fedora Legacy initiatives (and failure), or is there anything new?

-- Jeroen