Re: [RFE] Auto-approve watchcommits and watchbugzilla in Pkgdb

2009/7/6 Tom Lane <tgl redhat com>:
> Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> writes:
>> Why we should approve manually requests to watching bugzilla and cvs
>> changes for packages? I'm sure we need to change policy in order to
>> automatically approve all such requests.
>
> Isn't there a security issue there?  I'm not sure I want any random
> person watching every bz or commit I make.

I don't think so - right now anyone can subscribe to the Bugzilla
activity of <tgl redhat com> (or <lemenkov gmail com>, or anyone else)
and anyone can watch cvs commits.

Adding youself to watchcommits and watchbugzilla is just another one
(more convenient for Fedora members) way to monitor bugzilla and
commits.

--
With best regards!