Re: Requesting Feature Page Status Updates by July 14, 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 02:23 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> John Poelstra wrote:
> > This checkpoint is important to know if currently accepted features are
> > on track for a successful Fedora 12 landing or if contingency plans need
> > to be considered at Feature Freeze as we prepare for the Alpha release.
>
> … for the what? ;-)
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Milestone_Adjustment_Proposal  what
used to be called "Beta" is now called "Alpha".  This matches industry
nomenclature for what we were actually producing.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!