Re: Requesting Feature Page Status Updates by July 14, 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Milestone_Adjustment_Proposal  what
> used to be called "Beta" is now called "Alpha".  This matches industry
> nomenclature for what we were actually producing.

Uh, I kinda recalled that the feedback on the mailing list for this renaming
proposal has been overwhelmingly negative, but maybe that was just me
getting a wrong impression? Personally, I don't care strongly about the
naming anyway, be it "beta", "alpha", "test1" or whatever. :-)

        Kevin Kofler