Re: an update to automake-1.11?

Peter Gordon writes:

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 21:24 -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Yes, well, that might be one of the reasons why KDE is sweeping over the Linux desktop, and Gnome is just a fading memory for most.

Please don't claim such obviously fallacious things. Like it or not,
GNOME has been - and continues to be - the default desktop environment
on a great many major GNU/Linux distributions (including Fedora).

Yes -- I plead guilty. I often forget to put explicit <sarcasm> tags in the right places. Perhaps you might want to reread my entire message.