Re: an update to automake-1.11?

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Which, as I pointed out, is still the case if you were to patch
> configure.ac instead.
>
> But, go ahead and ignore this inconvenient fact, too.

As I explained (and you ignored), configure.ac tends to change a lot less
between upstream releases, especially with a lot fewer irrelevant changes
like line number changes or changes in aclocal snippets (because upstream
WILL regenerate the file, not surgically edit it!), so it's a lot less
likely to produce fuzz.

        Kevin Kofler