Re: Do we need split media CDs for F12?

alfinity boxbe com

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen <bob fedoraunity org> wrote:
Junk Score: 1 out of 10 (below your Auto Allow threshold) | Change: https://www.boxbe.com/mail-screening&tc=147907721_1484328999
Approve sender: https://www.boxbe.com/policy_update?sender=fedora-devel-list%40redhat.com&tc=147907721_1484328999
Block sender: https://www.boxbe.com/policy_update?sender=fedora-devel-list%40redhat.com&action="">
___

----- "Jesse Keating" <
jkeating redhat com> wrote:

> And this is what pisses me off, and why I say you're holding us
> hostage.
> Whether or not it is a good idea to continue to produce them, you
> don't
> care, you're just going to do it anyway.  Great way to run a project.

Jesse,

Both Fedora Project and Fedora Unity have users that want, need or download in error CD media. The simple difference in the future of CD media is that we, Fedora Unity, are choosing to not remove the users freedom of choice. Giving users freedom of choice is how we run our project. We have faith that Fedora Project will do what it feels is best for it's contributors and resources. Independent of what Fedora Project does we also will do what we feel is best for our users and also keep in mind our resources. No one should feel they are being held hostage. Without the hard work Fedora Project puts in to a release and the subsequent updates Fedora Unity could not produce any media. I feel it is in our best interest to work together to resolve issues, I have always felt this way, unfortunately history has shown that this is not often possible. I keep hoping it will someday happen.

- Bob