Re: fedora EPEL packages.

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:15:54 -0300, Itamar wrote:

> since now the people is able to build EPEL packages,

"since now"? The people have been able to build EPEL packages for
a much longer time. The only thing that's new is that koji+bodhi
can be used.

> why not ask to
> the people when it's request cvs branch's to maintain EPEL packages
> too ?

They still decide for themselves whether they want to maintain
a package for EPEL. I mean, EPEL is not a secret project. If a Fedora
Packager has not heard about EPEL, [s]he probably doesn't use RHEL
or CentOS either.