Man pages need love from native speakers!

Currently I maintain man-pages-es, man-pages-it, and man-pages-ko.

In terms of package maintenance, they are easy and requires low
maintenance effort. These packages are also good for a novice packager
to get use to the rpm spec.

But since I speak none of them, it is better for them to be handled in
better hands (and tongues). So, who wants them?

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer

Looking to carve out IT costs?