Possible packages...

Jarod Wilson jarod at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 13:41:21 UTC 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 17:22:20 Jarod Wilson wrote:

> > > I thought they were used if found... I'd have to look at the run file to
> > > see if they ignore the system versions..
> >
> > They weren't here. Had 'em already installed, and the run script still
> > insisted on downloading private copies.
>
> There are two patches they have for vobject, so that might explain why
> a local copy of that is still being used. No clue on pyflakes though.

Neither pyflakes or vobject are wrapped with a "only checkout local
copies if it doesn't already exist on the system" check. After adding
checks, I've got it running using the system versions of these now
too. There may be $something that doesn't work right w/o the patches
to vobject though, dunno.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at redhat.com