Open Seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee

The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Are
you clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)

Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
* My neverending gratitude
* The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
* Good karma

The FPC meets biweekly. In theory. (In practice, we meet less than that).

If you're interested in this seat, please email me.

~spot